Sporting Challenge Activities
Social Activities for People with Additional Needs.
Activities November 2016.
Welcome to the New Flyer.
The next flyer be out on 20th November. Enjoy Bonfire Night but remember stay safe. Locally there are usually bonfires in Ormskirk, Halsall and Newburgh. Check out the local newspapers.
Best wishes, Edward McCarthy Sporting Challenge Activities Co-ordinator.
For further information – please contact Edward@divinedays.co.uk
or Tel 07971 299606.
|2nd||Boccia and New Age Kurling||Arts Centre, Burscough Wharf||£7||7.30pm|
|9th||Bowling||Premier Bowl, Southport||£10||7.30pm|
|14th||Bowling||Premier Bowl, Southport||£10||7.30pm|
|16th||Boccia and New Age Kurling||Arts Centre, Burscough Wharf||£7||7.30pm|
|23rd||Wii||Arts Centre, Burscough Wharf||£7||7.30pm|
|24th||Aerobics||Old People Club, Burscough||£7||8.00pm|
Price per activity is half if you come with your own support. You can only come to one bowling or boccia, unless you come with your own support.
If you prefer you can pay for activities monthly by cheque, please ask for details.
Next Big Night Out Disco 18th November. Next Maghull Disco 25th November.
Divine Dance run by Divine Days Creative Arts
Divine Days Thursday Dance Session 11am-12pm, first session is free then just £3.50 thereafter which includes refreshments. The dance session is at The Greenhill Community Hub, Beech Close, Skelmersdale.
Thursday social club run by Divine Days Creative Arts
Divine Days Thursday Social Club 1.30pm-3.30pm, first session is free then just £2 thereafter which includes refreshments. The Thursday club is at The Greenhill Community Hub- activities include Disco, Crafts, Spa and Arts.
We understand that sometimes it is necessary to cancel activities that you have booked. We would appreciate it however, if you could give at least 2 days’ notice of cancellation so that we have time to offer your place to someone else. If you don’t give 2 days’ notice, we may have to charge you the cost of the activity.
Why not join the Sporting Challenge Facebook Group? https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/197216310299358/
- Bowling. Tenpin bowling at Southport bowling alley. Southport-Ocean Plaza, Premier Bowl. Please note you can book one bowling session.
- Aerobics. Get fit under the expert eye of a qualified trainer. Old People’s Club, Burscough.
- Boccia and New Age Kurling. Burscough Wharf Arts Centre.
- Wii games against your friends! Burscough Wharf Arts Centre. Bring your games !
- Dance and Music. Sessions for all under the instruction of qualified tutors provided by Divine Days Creative Arts.
- Arts and Craft night provided by Divine Days Creative Arts. Get ready for Christmas!